houlder length hair and arm pit length hair

向下

houlder length hair and arm pit length hair

帖子  Admin 于 周五 九月 02, 2011 11:11 pm

A couple weeks ago I said I was going to put a human hair lace wigs
stylist directory together. I am going to start off with stylist that I have used or have worked with in the past then move onto referrals from The Hair And Makeup Blog community.
lace human hair wigs I am still working on the directory but want to spotlight some of my favorite stylists. I have many but today I am spotlighting Ms. Angela Burns.
lace wigs for black women
Angie Burns works out of Big D's Lauderdale Lakes, Florida salon. The salon is located at 3991 NW 19th Street (just north of Sunrise Blvd off 441 (state road 7)). full lace wigsYou should know that Angie believes in healthy hair care. She has a large customer following. Angie offers luxury services at inexpensive prices. I had an opportunity to patronize Ms. Angie while I was in the South Florida area. I was very pleased with my hair service. My hair looked brand new and my scalp felt refreshed.During my appointment I got to observe that Angie's clients have healthy hair. human hair wigsA lot of her clients I saw had shoulder length hair and arm pit length hair. Most of her customers wear relaxers. She also has customers who wear human hair weaves.

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 153
注册日期 : 11-08-31

查阅用户资料 http://shight.forumotion.com

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题