List of great hair stylists coming soon

向下

List of great hair stylists coming soon

帖子  Admin 于 周五 九月 02, 2011 11:15 pm

It's been almost a week since my last post. wigs for african american womenI left Los Angeles last Wednesday to take care of some business in Charlotte, NC and to meet with some of my faithful hair stylists. lace wigs for african american women Today I am in Atlanta and am headed to Miami to finally start my vacation. It's December and I am sure so many of us are busy with travel, work, business, entertaining, family and friends.
african american hair wigs
Recently, I have been getting a number of requests for quality hair stylists in different cities. When traveling, I try to have a stylist that I can visit in case I need to have something done to my hair. human hair lace wigsThe thought occurred to me that The Hair And Makeup Blog needs to put a directory together of great hair stylist. Everyone knows that California has super stylist as do most of the country. We just need to know where to locate them. Isn't it wonderful to have reliable recommended hair stylist that you can depend on when traveling?
lace wigs for black women
So stay tuned, I will be creating a directory and will be seeking input from The Hair And Makeup Blog readers. Let's give a shout out to all the super stylist that keep us looking fabulous.

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 153
注册日期 : 11-08-31

查阅用户资料 http://shight.365d365.com

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题