shight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How should I care for the human weave hair?

向下

How should I care for the human weave hair? Empty How should I care for the human weave hair?

帖子  Admin 周五 九月 02, 2011 10:48 pm

Curly and Wavy hair weave needs hydration, use moisturizing shampoos and conditioners
Comb weave hair before washing to prevent tangling
Treat weave hair like you would your own hair
black women wigs
How should I care for my hair when wearing a sewin weave?
Weave wearers need to maintain their scalps: use tea tree oils and tea tree cleansers.
Keep hair hydratedhuman hair wigs for black women
Wear sewin weaves for up to 8 or 10 weeks max. Wearing hair weaves for 3 months or longer may lead to tangling, matting or worse locking.wigs for black women
Use a hair steamer for a steam treatment after coming out of a weave. You can also get the same hydrating benefit by steaming hair in a wet steam room. While you will have tremendous hair growth wearing weaves because your own hair is not being manipulated. However, your own hair will need a good hydration treatment after removing the weave. This is why Tara's clients have been able to grow their own hair is because of this routine steam treatment after removing a weave.african american wigs
It is perfectly fine to go back into a weave after removing a weave so long as your own hair gets the necessary hydration steam treatment. Tara also recommends that her clients alternate between full weaves, partial weaves styles and non weave hairstyles

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 153
注册日期 : 11-08-31

http://shight.365d365.com

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题