shight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mini or Biggie Flat Iron Giveaway

向下

The Mini or Biggie Flat Iron Giveaway Empty The Mini or Biggie Flat Iron Giveaway

帖子  Admin 周五 九月 02, 2011 11:17 pm

The Hair and Makeup Blog is giving away TWO top of the line Tourmaline Ionic Flat Irons to two lucky readers: ONE mini flat iron and ONE biggie flat iron.

Have you considered a smaller flat iron forfull lace wigs your roots or your hairline or as my childhood friend says "when you want to get right up on it." Do you worry about getting your edges straight? How about a larger flat iron for smoothinghuman hair wigs out a Bob or straightening longer hair? What about using a larger flat iron on human hair weaves or human hair extensions?lace human hair wigs

I am loving how the 1/2" mini flat iron straightens my edges and the fact that this flat iron is a cinch to use. The swivel cord makes it easy to maneuver and the mini flat iron fits nicely in most purses. The mini is ideal for touching up rogue hair. hair wigs

H6000 Extra wide flat iron is perfect for straightening and curling Arm Pit Length hair, Bra Strap Length Hair and for straightening longer human weave hair or human hair extensions. lace front wigs The extra wide flat iron also has a swivel cord and is easy to maneuver.

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 153
注册日期 : 11-08-31

http://shight.365d365.com

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题