shight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Keep Your Full Lace Wig from Drying Out

向下

How to Keep Your Full Lace Wig from Drying Out Empty How to Keep Your Full Lace Wig from Drying Out

帖子  Admin 周一 九月 12, 2011 9:01 pm

Someone online asked a question on how to keep full lace wigs
your full lace wig from drying out. What works for me is Palmer’s Olive Oil Formula with Extra Virgin Olive Oil. I have been using this on my full lace wigs for a while and it keeps my wigs in pretty good condition.
human hair wigs This Olive Oil Formula is already a conditioner for the hair and scalp which people also use to keep their braids soft and shiny. I spray a little on my full lace wig the night before I shampoo it, then I tie a scarf or satin cap to sleep in. Then in the morning I shampoo it while
lace front wigsI am in the shower. Take a look at what is in your shampoo. You do not want a shampoo with a lot of alcohol in it. That also dries out the hair.
full lace wigs human hair Once it is clean, I put regular hair conditioner on for a few minutes before I rinse it off. Then I spray on leave-in conditioner, towel dry it, blow dry with a cool or warm blow dryer, or sit under a warm dryer (not hot) for a few minutes. This leaves my wig soft and manageable and not dried out.
This is not something you have to do over night. I also have done this right before I was ready to shampoo it. About an hour or half hour before you shampoo your hair,
lace wigs human hairspray a little of the Olive Oil Formula on it. Then shampoo in the usual way. IT WORKS!!!

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 153
注册日期 : 11-08-31

http://shight.365d365.com

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题